Canolfan Gadwraeth Fferm Denmark
Denmark Farm Conservation Centre is an unique learning space in unspoilt rural Ceredigion.
Denmark Farm is run by the Shared Earth Trust, a registered charity, near Lampeter, West Wales. Wildlife is at the heart of everything at Denmark Farm and the 40 acre site can be enjoyed by all with trails open free of charge every day from dawn to dusk.
Denmark Farm has lots on offer including:
• Conservation training courses – habitat management and species identification
• Workshops in natural crafts and sustainable living
• Children's activities - to reconnect with nature
• Nature trails and wildlife hides around the beautiful 40 acre site
• Venue hire – meeting rooms and other facilities
• Accommodation (Self-catering Eco Lodge, dormitories and Eco Campsite)
Ffeindiwch Fferm Denmark yn: Canolfan Cadwraeth Fferm Denmark, Betws Bledrws, Llambed, Ceredigion, SA48 8PB.
To find out more about this hub visit their website: www.denmarkfarm.org.uk